Job Title: Chauffeur
Department: Customer Service
Reports To: Director of Operations
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Responsible for taking passengers to and from their homes, recreational pursuits, and workplaces using a vehicle. Point-to-point services and in some cases also sight-seeing trips around cities and winery tours. Ability to operate private cars, limousines, vans, among other vehicles. Required to help passengers to get in and out of the car, run errands, and carry luggage.
- Transport clients from multiple locations in sedans, SUVs or other luxury vehicles.
- Uses knowledge of local streets and traffic patterns to avoid heavy traffic.
- Vacuum and clean interior of car and wash exterior of car.(When Necessary)
- Pick up and throw away debris from passengers.
- Take payments. (When Necessary)
- Carry packages and luggage and help passengers get in and out of car.
- Check car condition and report any and all issues to fleet management immediately.
- Must be over 25 years of age
- Smart Phone and Tablet or iPad
- Some related job experience or training
- Valid state driver’s license
- Interpersonal skills and customer service skills required
- Have good vision and hearing
- Meets previously set commitments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to actively engage in conversations with clients
- Ability to present oneself as well as the company in a professional manner
- Uses time efficiently and completes runs in timely manner
- Observes safety and security procedures
- Adapts to changes in the work environment
- Adapts driving style to current weather conditions
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Regularly required to sit
- Occasionally required to lift weights
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: close vision, distance vision, ability to adjust or focus
Please submit your application via our Online Registration.
You can also apply in person Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm at our Napa location 3210 California Blvd.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!