Job Title: Detailer
Department: Customer Service
Reports To: Operations Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Detailers are responsible for parking, washing, and maintaining overall cleanliness with the vehicles. Detailers are responsible for new car prep and customer details. Will include weekend work. If you are highly motivated, a team player, and enjoy working in a fast paced work environment come join our team!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Basic mechanical skills
- Previous related experience a plus
- Must have clean DMV record
- Must have valid CADL
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete a criminal background check
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and must be able to walk, sit, bend, push/pull, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach or crawl frequently
- Moderate noise levels in this working environment
- Occasionally exposed to hot, cold, wet or humid condition
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions.
- Vacuum and clean interior of each vehicle, including cleaning the windows
- Visually inspect every vehicle for flaws in the repaired area(s)
- Performs complete detail after vehicle repairs have been completed
- Organize and maintain the inventory of detail department supplies
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure an efficient and effective repair
- Housekeeping duties throughout warehouse
- Cash Tips
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical benefits
- Opportunities for growth in the company
- Job Type: Full Time & Part Time
- Day shift, Swing shift, and Night shift
Please submit your application via our Online Registration.
You can also apply in person Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm at our Napa location 3210 California Blvd.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!