Job Title: Reservation Agent
Department: Customer Service
Reports To: Operations Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Napa Valley Tours & Transportation, a premier transportation company is seeking a Full Time Reservations Hospitality Agent to join our team at our corporate headquarters located in Napa, CA.
This position is the gateway to our organization. Applicant must have the ability to seamlessly interpret and execute the desires of our clients and partners. NVTT Hospitality Agents will answer, process and complete incoming phone transportation requests for all clients and partners.
- Under the direction of the assigned supervisor, the Reservations Hospitality Agent is the first point of contact for customers/corporate partners calling the company for transportation bookings. As such, the Reservations Hospitality Agent must at all times display a professional appearance and speak in a polite manner and clear tone, including answering telephones or addressing people who have entered the Lobby. Reservations Hospitality Agents are expected to possess a working knowledge of the reservations in Hotels, Transportation, or Hospitality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent Napa Valley Tours & Transportation by greeting residents, guests, and other visitors at the Lobby
- Actively comply with Napa Valley Tours & Transportation “100% satisfaction” hospitality and customer service philosophy:
- Answer telephones and book reservations
- Provide concierge services such as wine tours, hotel and restaurant reservations etc.
- Respond to client complaints in accordance with established procedures and policies or as appropriate
- Work closely with management and chauffeurs to enhance the guest experience.
- Must have keen eyes for attention to details when assisting guests.
- Always maintain a positive and helpful attitude be proactive in service – Not reactive.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Great knowledge of the Napa Valley hotels and wineries.
- At least 2 years customer service experience preferably in hospitality or transportation.
- Computer/Technology savvy
- Flexible working schedule (Open 24 hours)
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical benefits
- Opportunities for growth in the company (pay increases, management opportunities, etc.)
Job Type: Full Time & Part Time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $25.00 /hour
Please submit your application via our Online Registration.
You can also apply in person Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm at our Napa location 3210 California Blvd.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!