The Napa Valley is a wonderful place for lovers to spend Valentine’s Day. With over 400 wineries in the area, there is no shortage of places to enjoy top-notch wine and a romantic meal. There’s a lot more to do in Napa than just eat and drink, however.
For your pleasure, here is a list of 8 fun things to do in Napa Valley this Valentine’s Day. Scheduling a driver with Napa Valley Tours & Transportation will take the stress out of getting around so you and your love can focus on each other.
For a unique way to spend Valentine’s Day with your special someone, make reservations at Notre Vue Estate Winery & Vineyards for an evening of sushi making. Tickets include instruction, a delicious sushi dinner, and a glass of Notre Vue Brut Sparkling wine. The winery is located at 11010 Estate Lane in Windsor, California.
The Meadowood Spa is here to spice up your romance with two decadent Chocolate Experiences!
For the month of February, enjoy a 90 minute Essential Journey Chocolate Body Treatment with complimentary sparkling wine and a chocolate treat. May be booked as a couple or individually!
Enjoy a couple’s sensual chocolate painting session. During 30 minutes in your suite, paint your partner with a chocolate body mask while you stay warm in your private steam shower.
For an extra special treat, spend the evening with your Valentine listening to the sounds of Travis Tritt. Appearing at the Luther Burbank Center for the Arts at 50 Mark West Springs Road, Santa Rosa, the Grammy Award winning Country artist will deliver an intimate solo acoustic set perfect for this day of love.
Calistoga has everything you need for a starry-eyed romantic excursion. Make it a weekend to remember by booking a stay in one of many delightful bed and breakfast inns.
- The Bergson– 21 elegantly designed rooms and suites feature feather beds, fireplaces, balconies, and jetted tubs. 1010 Foothill Blvd, Calistoga.
- Brannan Cottage Inn– Six well-appointed suites in a boutique landmark hotel. 109 Wappo Avenue.
- The Francis House– Five unique guest rooms in the heart of downtown Calistoga. 1403 Myrtle Street.
- Meadowlark Country House and Resort– Enjoy a gourmet breakfast and a wrap-around porch in this private, 20-acre park-like estate. 601 Petrified Forest Road.
5. Valentine’s Day Sweetheart Special on the Napa Valley Wine Train
The Napa Valley Wine Train is a must on any trip to the Napa Valley, but it’s especially appropriate for Valentine’s Day. The train’s Valentine’s Day Sweetheart Special includes a 3-hour lunch or 2-hour dinner rail tour through Napa Valley complete with a welcome glass of sparkling wine, a multi-course Napa-style gourmet meal, and strolling musicians. An intimate and unforgettable experience to share with your Valentine.
6. Bike Through Napa
St. Helena is one of the best locations in the Napa Valley to set off on a bicycle tour. With several bike rental companies to choose from, all you have to do is choose one. A driver will drop you and your party off for a day of nature.
- Napa Valley Bike Tours. 6795 Washington Street, St. Helena. Guided tours or independent exploration for every budget.
- Helena Cyclery. 1156 Main Street. Hybrid, electric, and road bikes available for rent.
- Ride Napa Valley. Custom cycling adventures through Napa Valley.
Test your skills while strengthening your love when you experience Napa Valley from the water. Kayaks and stand-up paddleboards are available for both guided and unguided river trips. Paddle lessons are also offered. 742 Sunnyside Road, St. Helena.
8. A Customized Tour Courtesy of Napa Valley Tours & Transportation
Nothing will be more romantic on Valentine’s Day than a personalized tour of Napa Valley for you and your beloved. Contact us today at Napa Valley Tours & Transportation so that together we can develop the ideal itinerary for a romantic day, evening or weekend. We can tailor tours to the varietals you prefer or make it an all-new experience.